To avoid the passage of undesirable particles, which may clog the outlet pipe, the use of an adaptable and removable strainer for cleaning the pipe is a technical advantage.
In general, the flow limiter can be made according to the figure above and can be composed of the following elements:
- A removable strainer made to measure usually with an outside diameter of 160 mm
- A calibrated orifice
- An overflow (recommended).
All elements of this flow limiter, in PVC, are custom-made, in order to guarantee an optimal flow.
The threaded strainer ensures easy installation and disassembly for maintenance/cleaning of the outlet pipe. Various options are available to the clients, depending on the particular needs.
The advantages of the strainer are as follows:
- No moving mechanical parts
- High reliability
- The section and the number of grooves guarantee optimal flow
- Calibrated orifice integrated into the strainer
- Easy and quick installation and disassembly
Assembly and conditions to be respected
The general conditions to respect in order to install a strainer are as follows :
- Depending on the case, a method of fixing must be provided. Canplast is willing to provide this fixing system.
- Assembly and disassembly of the strainer using the threaded fixing system.
|Case 1: Removable strainer to fit
|Case 2: Removable strainer with overflow to fit
|Case 3: Removable strainer with flat surface fixing plate or curvilinear surface
|Case 4: Removable strainer with overflow and flat surface fixing plate or curvilinear surface
Figure 1: Display of the various possibilities of realisation