OUR HISTORY

SUSTAINABLE SOLUTIONS FOR WATER MANAGEMENT SINCE 1964

During its early days in the 1960’s, the company worked essentially as a supplier of plastic pipes, parts and accessories for water drainage. However, the desire to innovate, create quality infrastructures, and follow its ecological commitment quickly led the activity to expand into a global water management. Thanks to its three branches in Switzerland, the company can now rely on special manufacturing workshops as well as engineering offices.

Today, Sarantis Kopitopoulos, Founder and President, along with his sons Derko and Sandy Kopitopoulos, Directors, and Patrice Howald, General Manager, have allowed Canplast to become a major plastic pipes supplier and a leader in the making of structures made of synthetic materials for buildings, civil engineering as well as for the environment.

Notre histoire 1966 1280

From 1964 to today, we have grown...

TOP